Welcome to the Cross Canada Collaboration User Group (C3UG)
We are a Canada-wide group of passionate users and practitioners of IBM Collaboration software technologies. We are represented by IBM Customers, business partners and IBMers.
We meet in person and virtually to share:
- the latest product information about IBM Collaboration Software
- tools, techniques and how-to's.
- customer success stories.
- administration presentations
- developer presentations
What you should expect in C3UG
The latest product information and roadmaps for the cloud and on-premises IBM Collaboration Software, social business and heritage IBM Notes / Domino (formerly Lotus Notes) Products.
Some key products and technologies covered:
- IBM Connections
- IBM Connections Cloud
- IBM Watson Workspace
- XPages / Domino applications
- IBM Forms Experience Builder
You'll hear about how third party frameworks and products are integrated with IBM Collaboration Software products
application development techniques
- Application development sessions
- Building compelling apps
- Integrating IBM Collaboration Software solutions with other applications in the enterprise
- Using the latest features of the web platform and embedding cognitive computing into your collaborative applications.
USE CASES AND ADOPTION STRATEGIES
- Gripping and funny true stories of social business and collaboration heros.
- Best practices for collaboration and social business software adoption.
Meet and enjoy the camaraderie of others in the IBM Collaboration Software community within Canada.
PRESENTATIONS FROM ACROSS CANADA AND BEYOND
Our community is coast to coast across Canada as well as international.