C3UG Recap of April 27th Event
C3UG Did it Again: A quality event was delivered on April 27th
For the second time, C3UG brought you a diverse set of topics and speakers. In fact, this time around we had so many great submissions that one of our team members, Angela, suggested we take nearly all of them and shorten the duration of each to fit them into the event's duration.
Thank you to our attendees to spent their precious time attending C3UG:
This is all done for you, to build our loyal community. Spread the word.
Thank you to our speakers:
- Graham Acres – Brytek Systems
- Ann-Marie Darrough, IBM
- Doug McNeil, IBM
- Van Staub – IBM
- Benedek Menesi – Ytria
- Heiko Voigt – Harbour Light
- Handly Cameron – AppFusions
Presentations are available for download:
Next C3UG Virtual Event: Wednesday, July 19th, 2017
- The webinar will start at 2PM ADT / 1PM EDT / 12PM CDT / 11AM MDT / 10AM PDT
- Duration: 60 minutes
- There will be two interesting sessions during this virtual event.
- Save the date and add it to your calendar now! We'll open the registration and email you details soon.
Social Connections is coming to Chicago very soon
We're sharing some info from our friends at Social Connections:
have you heard about Social Connections?
We are an IBM User Group arranging conferences twice a year all focusing on collaboration solutions and IBM Connections. Our 2 day events include separate tracks with keynote sessions, case studies, administration, future of work, development and more. Our professional speakers are from across the globe and includes speakers from IBM, business partners and customers. We now invite YOU to participate!
Not only will you get 2 days of all the above, we also offer lots of networking, many IBM Champions, speed sponsoring and a Gala night with extra specials.Our conferences keeps a strong focus on social collaboration technology aimed at both existing and prospective customers and partners, and at individuals with both business and technical perspectives. Check out our online agenda where you will find all our sessions.
So don't wait. Register to THE place to be to learn about all things IBM Connections and more.
- A great selection of user case studies focused on real life examples of how organisations have approached the rollout of IBM Connections!
- Great sessions by IBM Champions
- A peak into the future with sessions on Connections Pink, Watson Workspace and What is coming to IBM Connections
- Our popular ‘Spotlight track’ with 15 minute sessions
- Some great sponsor sessions from IBM, panagenda, AppFusions, TimetoAct, Genus, RivaCRM and Kudos
- and more……
Take a look at our speaker line up below! These people are from all parts of the world, and have some great content to share with you!
So what are you waiting for - Register now!